Have to mail copy of license to Dispute?

macboy

Quick question -

My license has not been updated since I moved or divorced. Would a copy of a Military ID and a Bill with my current address work for now?

If your DL doesn't match, all you need is your DL and a utility bill. If I remember correctly, military are not required to update thier DL's. I think you can keep your home state id, of course, this was before 9/11

If your DL doesn't match, all you need is your DL and a utility bill. If I remember correctly, military are not required to update thier DL's. I think you can keep your home state id, of course, this was before 9/11

You are right, but my DL has the wrong name on it - but I have updated my Military ID.

• 4 weeks later...

I sent my dispute with a copy of my ID and they UPDATED my address to my current address but won't investigate without proof???

How are they gonna add it without proof but can't investigate? Are they stalling? Or should I just send it in anyway?

I sent my dispute with a copy of my ID and they UPDATED my address to my current address but won't investigate without proof???

How are they gonna add it without proof but can't investigate? Are they stalling? Or should I just send it in anyway?

They are clowns. I whenever I dispute they send me the form letter saying that my address doesn't match their records (even though i sent a copy of my dl). I never send in their request, yet they continue to update, send results and update my address.

They are clowns. I whenever I dispute they send me the form letter saying that my address doesn't match their records (even though i sent a copy of my dl). I never send in their request, yet they continue to update, send results and update my address.

I am so tempted to call or write and just ask what the heck they are thinking? How can you add an address but then need proof of it to investigate?

Their lame form letter asked for a copy of my ID and something showing my SSN. I sent my Military ID - which has both WITH my dispute! :evil:

Not only that - but they have incorrect addresses - but refuse to delete. Do I have to PROVE they are incorrect too???