Please help me on the order to file complaints.Thank you.

Jason

I filed today with the BBB regarding a CA.

Do I wait for the response from the BBB then file with FTC & AG?

Or do a file BBB,FTC & AG all today?

I am just trying to figure out the best way or order. Maybe I file BBB wait for response, file AG wait for response, file FTC wait for response.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Ok I did it. I filed complaints with all three. For some reason I feel real good about doing it and finishing it. But at the same time I am nervous. I guess I am anxious to get my responses from BBB, FTC, and AG. I never thought I would have to complain to all these people. I guess I am typing too much. Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...

I have used the BBB and got 2 deletes using them...I hope they work for you.

One delete was a city water bill that was paid, collection Co never contacted me...the bill was paid before collection...used the BBB and it was deleted within days.

The other one was SBC/ATT they kept service after we demanded the service be disconnected, we refused to pay an they finally turned it off for non payment and then wanted us to pay...I said No way...I wanted the service off...within 10 days the TL was gone.

Good Luck