Experian credit report question

Jason

Hi everyone,

On my experian credit report it says under Credit Items.....

Date Opened Sept. 2004

Date of Status Oct. 2002

Reported Since Nov. 2002

Last Reported July 2007

Date Opened is what confuses me. Does that mean the date the account was opened? If it does why is it different than the date it has been reported since, and date of status?

Thank you.

PS. I tried to call Experian but they were closed right now.

Date open is only when the current creditor/jdb/ca opened their file.

It is a ca reporting it on my credit report. So date open means when the CA opened their file, correct? I just want to make sure I got it right.

Date Opened Sept. 2004

Date of Status Oct. 2002

Reported Since Nov. 2002

Last Reported July 2007

Because I was thinking it was reported on my credit report -Reported Since Nov. 2002. Sorry I am just confused big time. :confused:

ps thanks for helping me again BigJohnStud. The dates here on my report do not make much sense to me because the date opened is 2 years different from the status and reported since dates. But I could be wrong so I wanted to see what you guys thought.

here is a link to a sample EXPERIAN credit report. to see what I am typing about. http://www.poorcreditgenie.com/sample-experian-credit-report.pdf My dates that posted above just don't make sence to me still though either.