I admit I didn't look

Holy crap you sound like me!!!!! I absolutely hate it when I get off schedule and have to wait to update. It kills me. My cure is I have a membership to Equifax Gold for free that I got years ago when I ordered something, so if I can't update, I just log into Equifax and update just that report....annnddd iiiitt ttttttakkkes tttthe edddgggee offfff!:)

There are times I will update TC, and then a few hours later I get an email saying one of my reports has updated on TC. Then I have to wait sometimes 20 hours before I can update just to see what has changed. Has me bouncing off the walls. I'll look at the previous report and my notes to see what is in dispute or whatever I'm working on, trying to speculate what the change could be. Happened just now. I HAVE TO WAIT 9 HOURS TO UPDATE?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!