Kansas Department of Revenue

This is not a credit issue, however I need some help just the same. Who can I file a complaint with against the Kansas Department of Revenue? I have already gone through the Attorney General and they just passed it right back into the Dept of Revenue's lap.

I filed my state taxes this Feb for a refund of only $281. We still have not received our refund and keep getting the runaround from these jokers. We have given them everything they have asked for and more. They keep telling us that our return is on a listing to be reviewed for processing. This has surpassed ridiculous as this is just a ordinary state tax return as usual. The only thing that seems to be the issue is that we are no longer living in Kansas and are overseas and now they are holding our return hostage for no reason. I have lived in Kansas almost 13 years and this is the first time I have ever had an issue with them.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where we can go for help to light the fire under their butts? It's not about the money it is now about principle. I'm mad as he!! Eddie and I'm not gonna take it anymore!