Did I just get dismissed from True Credit? I have only had the account a month.

Jason

Your account has been temporarily suspended

What happened:

In order to protect your privacy, access to your account has been temporarily suspended.

This measure is taken when there have been too many attempts to login.

That is the note it said above. Is that what some of the people on here received? I have checked my report every other day.

It has been a few hours so I just tried to log in. Guess what it let me! But the strange thing is... I went to update my credit report and it looked as if it was doing it, and then this appeared......."GreatFun is temporarily down"

So I guess I will try tomorrow, and if it doesn't work still they should be open so I can call them.

Now I can log in and update. Must have been some computer problems they had yesterday.

PS (I did not make many attempts to login when the messages came up. That is why I was thinking I was dismissed from True Credit. So do not worry at all if this happens to you.)