MCM Just bought Verizon Account

akins503

I just received dunning letter from Midland Credit Mgmt indicating they just bought by old verizon wireless account. I been trying to get rid of the verizon account for about 6mos (disputing, goodwill, and pfd) Nothing has worked. I plan to dv MCM. I also checked true credit and MCM is not listed. They also did not pull any reports as of today. I also noticed verizon is still reporting the $568.00 balance. What should be my next step after the dv of MCM. Any help would be appreciated. Am I going to have to live with Verizon until the '09 fall off date.

Thanks

I just received dunning letter from Midland Credit Mgmt indicating they just bought by old verizon wireless account. I been trying to get rid of the verizon account for about 6mos (disputing, goodwill, and pfd) Nothing has worked. I plan to dv MCM. I also checked true credit and MCM is not listed. They also did not pull any reports as of today. I also noticed verizon is still reporting the $568.00 balance. What should be my next step after the dv of MCM. Any help would be appreciated. Am I going to have to live with Verizon until the '09 fall off date.

Thanks

unfortunately, MCM might also appear on your CR soon. DV them as soon as possible. How old is the account, when you said old?

unfortunately, MCM might also appear on your CR soon. DV them as soon as possible. How old is the account, when you said old?

The account became delinquent in '02 due to fall off in '09. This is why I was tring to work with vw so it wouldn't get sold. I offered to pfd vw they would not accept. From reading all the vw posts I thought that would happen. I plan to dv MCM ASAP. That will at least keep MCM from repoting until validation is produced. At least I think. Also my SOL is 4yrs in PA.

I really don't need another CA reporting. I guessw nobody needs that.

Since finding this site my ficos went up an average of 80-90 points with my ficos averaging 660-670.

The account became delinquent in '02 due to fall off in '09. This is why I was tring to work with vw so it wouldn't get sold. I offered to pfd vw they would not accept. From reading all the vw posts I thought that would happen. I plan to dv MCM ASAP. That will at least keep MCM from repoting until validation is produced. At least I think. Also my SOL is 4yrs in PA.

I really don't need another CA reporting. I guessw nobody needs that.

Since finding this site my ficos went up an average of 80-90 points with my ficos averaging 660-670.

Don't count on MCM not reporting until validation! They reported ours THE DAY THEY RECEIVED OUR DV LETTER!! They do NOTHING by law and I'm out to get them!

Thanks

My DV went out today. I will watch my reports to see if MCM pops up. My question is how do I handle Verizon Wireless that is still on my reports. I disputed many times and it came back verified each time. Should I dispute again since they are still reporting the 568.00 balance. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks