No insurance medical bills advice please.

Jason

No insurance medical bills.

I haven't DVL them yet. And if I do; I will most likely just get a print out of what I owe and that is sufficient. I read if you are in the SOL they will try to sue. Which I am with in the SOL. The bills are close to ten grand. I could never pay them in full. I read.... most likely with medical bills, you will not get a pay for delete any way.

What would you do?

What would you offer on a ten grand plus bills?

Is there no way out?

This really has me freaked out. So please help me. Thank you.

If this is a no insurance claim, have you tried talking to the hospital yet? Hospitals are allowed to discount services to people with no insurance if they are talked to and some kind of payment arrangement is made. I got a 3k bill discounted to just under $500 this way. I would DV the CA first, get the bill then call the hospital. See how much you can get discounted from them then go from there.

If this is a no insurance claim, have you tried talking to the hospital yet? Hospitals are allowed to discount services to people with no insurance if they are talked to and some kind of payment arrangement is made. I got a 3k bill discounted to just under $500 this way. I would DV the CA first, get the bill then call the hospital. See how much you can get discounted from them then go from there.

Thank you! Did you get it removed from your credit report?

Yep, I paid it and it's gone. They pulled it back from CA. They just need the permission from their supervisor to pull it back if you are good on your promise and are aggressive at trying to get it paid they will work with you. Just give them the violin routine.

Yep, I paid it and it's gone. They pulled it back from CA. They just need the permission from their supervisor to pull it back if you are good on your promise and are aggressive at trying to get it paid they will work with you. Just give them the violin routine.

AMAZING! I am so happy there is hope! I can't thank you enough isislc. Thank you, thank you!