no repliy from the people who is sueing me

fhank

Ok.... I sent a letter negotionating my plan to pay. the attorney that is sueing me still have not responsed and the the court date is tomorrow. Do I still go to court or do I just not go? What would be my defense? The debt is mines and I already proved that when I sent the letter.

Once you have been served, there is usually no negotiation. There plan is to get a judgment on you for the full amount, secure a 10/20 year period for collecting and/or start garnishments or bank seizures. Unfortunately, once you get to this point they are usualy not interested in negotiations, unless they have a weak case and/or an attorney. With your offer to negotiate, it's pretty much a open and closed case.

:goodluck:

Hey guys

I went to court today. The attorney was real nice (so i thought) we settle for the amount that I owe and said that I can call his office to make payment arrangements with his staff. But when I called they basicly told me what I had to pay. I told them I can do $100.00 a month. They told me that I needed to pay $83.19 a week to get this paid. thats $300.00 a month. I told her she was crazy. What do I do now?