Supposed to be banned from CIP today but still active...You?

isislc

welp NOW I'm locked out....

What Happened:

In order to protect your privacy, access to your account has been temporarily suspended.

This security measure is taken to protect your personal data.

I had this message a couple days ago. I still need to call to find out why I was locked out. I just signed up for CIP and only pulled reports once. If they gives me the excessive updates speech, they will get an earfull. Starting an account and looking at my reports once is excessive?

im a new subscriber too and i was also locked out yeaterday.

the message said i had made too many failed attempts to log in

i called and asked when those failed attempts were because i never had any failed attempts and i was concerned that someone may be trying to access my account.

all he said was my last log in was last friday (true)

then he unlocked my account.

im thinking..computer glitch?

im a new subscriber too and i was also locked out yeaterday.

the message said i had made too many failed attempts to log in

i called and asked when those failed attempts were because i never had any failed attempts and i was concerned that someone may be trying to access my account.

all he said was my last log in was last friday (true)

then he unlocked my account.

im thinking..computer glitch?

The others are getting locked out for bumping, sounds like something different with you.