Jump to content

Need Assistance


Recommended Posts

I am looking for help to fight a cable company. They are saying I owe money, over $800, for a previous account that I had with them in 2003. They have attached the balance to my current account, which made my new bill extremely higher. It resulted in the interruption of service. I have been fighting back and forth with them. They refuse to send me the necessary documents proving I owe them. They will not even give me the account number on the account they claim I owe. They advised me to get a court order to request any information from them. What would be the best process to resolve this matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.