Never received letter from CA

sherman

I got a call today from a CA at work stating my debt is past due from an OC

after missing several payments. But they claim that the letter stating that the account is now in collection was sent back as "returned to sender" even though I never recieved such a letter, regular or certified/RR. After stating that I don't even have enough for a minimum payment by this Thurs.,they claim they will send it back to the OC for any further action. Should I send a

DV letter? Contact the OC?:(

They always say that. They try to scare you into making a payment over the phone. What some of the scumbags dopnt realize is that you can pull their address off of their website most of the time.

I have been getting calls from National Financial Systems. Every time I have the "pleasure" of making the mistake and picking up the phone to speak with them they say they have sent me bills, so I ask for them to send me another one...Well I am still waiting....