Thank You Guys and Gals

Seattle

Hi im a newbie over here and would like to thank everyone who makes this website possible. I mainly hang out at another site but this site made a big difference for me as well. I didn't know about the WA laws for Mov which are very strong for us thank you.

I have Gotten rid of all my collections but 2 on guess who Yes Experian lol they are 6Yrs and 6 Months old now so It wont be long though :).

I have 1 Stubron problem with Transunion they have choose to fight a bit longer over my Student loan late pay but I will mail off the solution for them tommorow. "being reported late 60days X2 even though its not true"

Nxe Wayz I started with 4 Credit Cards All subprime, and deposits with 4k total credit lines 1100 secured over them. 620tu 601eq 600exp, I now have 20K of Credit 15k Available 691Tu 670EQ 670Exp, still have some work infront of me but not much more to go Col's fall off on Exp soon and somethings aren't reporting all my positive info etc. But Im well on my way.

If somone has Student loan reported late experience please let me know with a pm or post here could use some advice on that. EQ and Ex are reporting it as paid as agreed but doesn't say never late next to it lol.

Transunion has tried to move it from 12-04 60days 01-05 60days to 01-05 60days and 12-05 60days. I consolidated with Sallie Mae in Mid 05 so I know that ain't right lol. Well they have a WA State Method of Verification in the mail for them now lol.

Federal Defaults follow special federal rules of reporting....you are not likely to have any luck with a state law.

Were you or were you not late?? Did you file deferments or forebearances on time? Were you making payments while waiting for the consolidation?? Student loans keep very tight records. Also when a student loan is paid off and there are lates involved, they continue to report the final status of the account. You may have paid off the account but the final status might have been 60 days late.