I'm Scoreless.........WTPC????

I went online to MyFico to get my scores and sign up for the 30 day score watch free trial. They said because I didn't have any new credit opened in the last six months that I have no score! WOW and I thought going from 550 to 700 was goona be hard........NOW, I'm starting at 0!!!!!xholysheepx

So How can Fako's give me a estimated score but Fico can't .......any help here ???

* WTPC- what the puck chuck

I have a car loan that was settled (more on that later) 3 or 4 old installment accounts and about 4 derogatory listings. Since my credit has been junky, I haven't been approved for anything and have been working on a cash basis for probably the last 3+ years. there are no new credit accounts. I just got an account with CJ but they're not reporting. Everything else that I have listed is derog or old.

I'm working on that -- like I said I have the CJ account as soon as they start reporting and will see if I can get unsecured orchard, if not will put up cash for secured orchard. trying to build good credit while repairing/removing bad.

I've already had 6 baddies removed and working to remove the last 4 CA's, 1 jdmnt and to show the auto loan in positive light with all three CRA's(that will probably require slew of GW letters). I just wanted to get my "real" fico scores vs the fakos to see where I stand, and if having those deletes helped at all.