Should I DV or leave alone for now?

LeslieR

A particular CA has been reporting a tradeline that is not mine, but that is scheduled to fall off in December. So, I've been leaving it alone.

HOWEVER, the same CA is now reporting another tradeline (truly not mine) that was sold to them by someone else I've been fighting for three months. I've not received a dunning letter from them on the newly reported tradeline yet, and they reported at the end of August.

Should I DV them on the newly-reported tradeline now, or wait until the first one falls off in Dec.? Could it be detrimental to me to call their attention to me now? I have no knowledge of the debt scheduled to fall off in December, so I do not know anything about its SOL. I truly don't think it's mine either.

Thanks.

It's the earlier-posted tradeline that falls off in December (I do know the SOL on this one, and plus it states on EXP's report that it is scheduled to be removed in Dec.). I misspoke about it. I know about it's SOL just based on the dates being reported and what I've been able to find out about it. Sorry for the confusion! Sometimes I confuse myself with some of these things!

It's this newest one that I know nothing about.

Thanks for the input.