Progress updates request for EXP advice

LeslieR

Hi everyone,

I started this process in earnest back in July. I was off work for the summer and had a lot of time to devote to my credit repair. I was extremely diligent and made it my goal to write at least one letter a day and to spend at least an hour every day following up and monitoring my progress.

I've had GREAT success. As usual, more success with one CRA than the other two. Equifax has been my great one to work with -- they've deleted all but two negative accounts, which are scheduled to fall off by the end of the year anyway. I got started on TU much later than the other two and already TU is showing signs of being cooperative.

I've had less time since Sept. 1 to spend on this project, but I'm staying on top of things and now my goal is to get one letter a week off and/or spend one hour a week on my repair since I'm back to work. It's all paying off.

Anyway, EXP has been the serious ball and chain. They just refuse to delete ANYTHING -- including accounts that were deleted from the other two. I have even had one OC send me a letter stating they would delete; they are gone from TU and EQ, but remain in EXP. I actually talked to a live person at the OC who is the person that actually processes the deletes and manages credit reporting for this company. She said she wasn't surprised when I said it was EXP that wasn't deleting even though they (the OC) was requesting them to.

There are seven hard inquiries on EXP, only one of which is valid, and as you all know, they do not process online disputes of inquiries or personal info./addresses. I have written at least five letters and even sent the ID they request, but they still send the letter that they are unable to process my request because I didn't id myself properly. AND I cannot get a live person who will help -- when they find out I am disputing inquiries and old addresses, they just toss me into the automated system which is no different than being online.

So, could I ask those of you who finally cracked through Experian's code to please post some suggestions? I notice that they have a new logo and slogan on their reports -- ' A WORLD OF INSIGHT '. What a crackup -- they are more like a world of FRUSTRATION and worse that I can't say here.

I've had very random luck with EX when it comes to deleting baddies. With EX, I've done a good number of disputes online (I know, I know) and every single time a few of them fall off. I haven't had any luck with them when it comes to getting the wrong SSN off of my report, but I'm working on it. Same issues with not being able to get ahold of anyone either.

Are they flat out refusing to investigate anything, or is everything coming back verified?

Everything comes back verified. In all honestly, most of these things are NOT mine!!! And both EQ and TU appear to be finding that out. The one OC that I talked to (who asked all three to delete but only EXP didn't) leads me to believe that it is EXP that is the problem...not that the CAs and OCs are all coming back verified. I don't see them verifying to one but not the other two??

I have disputed everything I possibly can online w/ EXP -- they are now saying that they won't investigate anything because it's been verified. They aren't doing anything with my snail letters. I am really frustrated. Next step? I've never worked with the MOV...what does that accomplish and is that a good thing to try next?