Help! Quick!!

spoiler

I am doing some transcribing, and the doctor used a sentence like this " You know, they like big pusy toenails."

Okay...Pus is in the dictionary. But NOWHERE does it mention the world pusy. And when I spell it, No matter what way I use, it looks like PUSSY to me!!

When I try to research the word, of course all I get (again, no matter how I spell it) is dirty web pages!!

How would you spell this word, if you had too??

the thing that is so frustrating is, if I change the wording, I won't get as good of pay. It has to be verbatim. Except of course for the uhs..and ahs. I just decided to go with pusy. :roll:

There are little keys we can use. I used [sp]. so...at least they will know it might not be spelled right.

Thanks guys! :)%

I really don't see them going back to tape and docking you pay for substituting a slang description with an accurate medical term.

But, dictionary.com states the acceptable adjective version of pus is puslike. Really it's their fault for putting you in this position!

And anyway, you can't really lose... the medical profession have the only people that can say penis with a straight face... most of the time. I'm getting better at it :lol:

I really don't see them going back to tape and docking you pay for substituting a slang description with an accurate medical term.

But, dictionary.com states the acceptable adjective version of pus is puslike. Really it's their fault for putting you in this position!

And anyway, you can't really lose... the medical profession have the only people that can say penis with a straight face... most of the time. I'm getting better at it :lol:

he said penis.. :lol:

I

I am a single mom of an 11 yr old boy -- I am getting really good at saying it along with a ton of other things with a straight face. The best being "No honey, those are not really balls in your balls"...."yes, I know they feel like that, but that isn't what they are". :D

I am a single mom of an 11 yr old boy -- I am getting really good at saying it along with a ton of other things with a straight face. The best being "No honey, those are not really balls in your balls"...."yes, I know they feel like that, but that isn't what they are". :D

Once he gets hit in them he'll know they have NO use as real balls!