Have trouble getting Experian credit report

miseikytedc

I'm sorry if it will sound as a silly question but I really need your help. I'm fixing credit score for my husband and I have requested credit reports from TransUnion and Equifax. No problem with that.

I know that once my husband accidently checked his Experian report online but didnt save it or did anything (free credit report wasted for nothing). I'm trying to get it send to us again by mail.

Ok, so I filled mailing request form (from www.annualcreditreport.com), attached his ID, copy of the insurance statement and the check. And I just got this formal/standard letter yesterday saying that there was some information lacking or so. No credit report :( Was the form that I filled out incorrect? Shall I just send them a check and write down that I want credit report? Where should I refer to request a credit report - I dont mind paying for it but I dont want signing for anything online yet. Does it make sence? Any ideas?

Thank you for helping me out.

You can go to the Experian web site http://www.experian.com/ and order a free report from them and just cancel right after your get your free report. You will probably have to call them to cancel and they will try to con you into keeping the service, but just tell them no you do not want the service.

WELCOME MY FELLOW TEXAN!!!