TU Daily Pulls?

lolah

Okay, dumb question - when you guys talk about daily pulls - does that mean logging in daily? I had to log in twice today because my session timed out.

If that is the case, from now on, I am gonna log in then PRINT the dang thing.

What does the "Updated Report" link do?

i'm guessing you probably haven't found the "update report" link either. If you go to your credit report screen on the right side in the gray area you will see a link that says "update report". If you click that it will pull new copies of your report. You can do it every 24 hours, but if you do it "daily" you are likely to be locked out.

I still have TC...been a customer for a couple of months...no problems yet

I do not pull my report every day...and not at 24 hours 1 minute everyday

Sometimes I miss a day...sometimes 2

I pay the 14.95 per month

I look at everything, free...and never take an offer...maybe thats the problem...not enough people are buying the extra junk

As far a inq, I had 6 on one report at the most..never seen any change*

I do use the trending options to track my progress

I have printed my report a few times.

and sometimes I look more than once a day...

Can anyone add what they do...maybe we can connect the dots.

I had only 3 or 4 inq on TU anyway. Yes they went away, but they were old. Not enough to "tamper" with a CR I wouldn't think. If I remember correctly 2 of those would have fell off by now anyway, so what is the big deal.

I was checking my disputes, and looking at the scores and tending. I did miss some days also.

Never EVER bought any of their junk.

One thing I noticed recently. The alerts thing. What a mess. I would have a list of around 5..but every one of them were the same thing. And they weren't what they were represented to be in the title.

I have to call them tomorrow re my cancelled account. Any suggestions on

what to say?

I had only 3 or 4 inq on TU anyway. Yes they went away, but they were old. Not enough to "tamper" with a CR I wouldn't think. If I remember correctly 2 of those would have fell off by now anyway, so what is the big deal.

I was checking my disputes, and looking at the scores and tending. I did miss some days also.

Never EVER bought any of their junk.

One thing I noticed recently. The alerts thing. What a mess. I would have a list of around 5..but every one of them were the same thing. And they weren't what they were represented to be in the title.

I have to call them tomorrow re my cancelled account. Any suggestions on

what to say?

Yeah, when they bring up b* play stupid. When they accuse you of fraud hope your tape in your recorder is fresh and it recorded the "we may monitor or record this call for quality assurance" that way, no matter where they are (sorry, not sure if India is a one or two party country :roll: ) your butts covered. Then SUE their butts off for accusing you of fraud by using a system that promotes "Update daily if you want" :D

i'm guessing you probably haven't found the "update report" link either. If you go to your credit report screen on the right side in the gray area you will see a link that says "update report". If you click that it will pull new copies of your report. You can do it every 24 hours, but if you do it "daily" you are likely to be locked out.

Yes, I found the update report link...just not sure what it updates...

Also, what is trending?

Yes, I found the update report link...just not sure what it updates...

Also, what is trending?

What the "update report" button does is re-pull your CR to a fresh copy. You would use this update option to check the status of your disputes/repair. If you look at the top of the page where you select "credit report" there is a button that says, "trending". it will track your progress for a few things with a graphic bar.