Need Advice, Last Neg Baddies

MARJE25

I'm down to my last 2 collection accounts that show up on tu and exp, They are with Cavalry Portfolio. Every month I dispute, thats how I got rid of 30 baddies, every month I get back confirmed, I've never gotten back frivolous but I really need these off. I've never contacted Cavalry directly and the accounts are from 4 years ago. Should I contact directly and dispute? Give tu and exp a break of a month or two? I've been working on my credit for the past year 1/2. Any advice welcomed.

Cavalry is the company that bought my old repo, I sent them 3 dispute letters, and they sent all of my orig paper work from 7 years ago, so now I am sending them a letter telling them it was a val repo and needs to be removed, they are very stubborn. Good luck with them, lord knows I need help fighting them