Jump to content

How do I remove judgements on my Florida home

Recommended Posts

I thought I found a thread very similar to my question, but I can't find it again. I have two non equity judgements on my homestead in Florida. I am familiar with form 222.01 which says that you must list the reason for removal of the judgement, refinancing, sale, etc. I want to get a reverse mtg, but can't find any rev mtg rep that knows what I am referring to. Their immediate answer is talk to the tax assessor, which is the wrong answer; or they say that all liens/judgements must be paid BEFORE any money is disbursed.

The form itself seems simple enough, but the loan committment, (so that I can complete the form), seems to be the tough part. Any ideas? Thanks, leaper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.