Perfect Credit Score

JTsdaddy

i wonder what percentage of CB workers have attempted or committed identity theft with all the info they have access to...:confused:

i would assume they go through a strict background check, much like a govt. job maybe?

I doubt it.. they probably only make 7.50 / hr much like the collectors that call and probably have a 780 CS, NOT 800 that would be suspicious and I'm sure that there are a few that have taken advantage of the situation, but for most I think its a huge power trip, to have control of the bill paying lives of the entire world :rolleyes:

i wonder what percentage of CB workers have attempted or committed identity theft with all the info they have access to...:confused:

i would assume they go through a strict background check, much like a govt. job maybe?

I wonder if they run a credit check on them? Or would that be a civil rights violation? Am I on the right thread?

Not likely. A government contractor is a private company but they can require you to get security clearance, and revisit that clearance every few years. True you are doing work for the government, BUT you are employed by a private company.

So I'd imagine that it'd be perfectly legal for a CRA to pull files on its employees.... but I doubt if that happens (unless there were lots of confirmed cases of rampant fraud).

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if they run a credit check on them? Or would that be a civil rights violation? Am I on the right thread?

I'm sure they run a credit check, especially since >59% of employers are now running them. From what I hear, they don't pay them much so I highly doubt they do any background checks. If they did, I don't think their call centers would be in India and other parts of Asia.

• 4 weeks later...

my personal opinion is if they don't perpitrate idenity thieft they certianly enhance it and encourage it while making consumers feel like the criminal.

Regardless of the Score theirs or yours.

IF we owned a business we would not be allowed to treat consumers the way the CRA's do. I really don't think there is justification for the CRA's to treat consumers as they do.

My rant for the day.

Moriah