Got lots of lovin with Kay's today!

I had applied for a Kay's card and was denied because they were unable to confirm my identity. Thanks for the Fraud Alert with the wrong damn phone number EX! The phone number to verify was incorrect and the CRAs refuse to correct it. Well, I was told to go into their store and bring in documentation showing who I was. The girl explained everything for me and they called me in the store. After all was said and done, I was asked ALL kinds of questions off my CR, I was given over $4k in lovin! Yay!

::travolta::

Nah, was already denied by Seamiles. :(

What was your score when you applied?My scores are below.TU is 606. I just applied and got this message............

"Thank you for applying. We'll need more time to review the information you provided for your Carnival Sea Miles MasterCard application.

There is no need to reapply and it may take up to 10 days to process your application. We will send you an email upon review of your application. You can also visit our website to check the status at: www.myapplicationstatus.com"

I hope I did not get denied right now.

Here in WI they pulled EQ and when they pulled my scores, they were what they are in my siggy. Anyone got the link for Amex Blue? I may try them. What CR do they pull? I've been trying to stick to cards that will pull EQ or TU, easier to get the inqs off if I get denied.

Here in WI they pulled EQ and when they pulled my scores, they were what they are in my siggy. Anyone got the link for Amex Blue? I may try them. What CR do they pull? I've been trying to stick to cards that will pull EQ or TU, easier to get the inqs off if I get denied.

On Razors web site it will list who pulls what in your state.www.thecreditlist.com

There are three Amex Blues on this site.https://www124.americanexpress.com/cards/cda/dynamic.jsp?name=CCSGMCLP3C_GGL1_BLUE_Y_BLUE_BLUE_BCSH_BSKY_TB&type=intBenefitDetail

I think the first one is what you are looking for, not sure.

Did you get the same message as me for Carnival?

Good luck to you!:)

What was your score when you applied?My scores are below.TU is 606. I just applied and got this message............

"Thank you for applying. We'll need more time to review the information you provided for your Carnival Sea Miles MasterCard application.

There is no need to reapply and it may take up to 10 days to process your application. We will send you an email upon review of your application. You can also visit our website to check the status at: www.myapplicationstatus.com"

I hope I did not get denied right now.

The first time I tried for the Seamiles card back in June I was denied instantly, same with Hooters. So I can tell you they have no problem saying no right away. But I think anything over 600 they'll at least put a pair of eyeballs on. I hope you put in high income!

The first time I tried for the Seamiles card back in June I was denied instantly, same with Hooters. So I can tell you they have no problem saying no right away. But I think anything over 600 they'll at least put a pair of eyeballs on. I hope you put in high income!

Sometimes even a high income doesn't help, I have a 6 figure income (two incomes in household) and have had immediate turn downs.