I am obsessed

miracle

OMG! I can't believe you have never heard of it! LOL!

I got sick a couple months back and started watching the reruns on Style.

The new season just started on NBC. I think the reason I like it (cause I am not too much into reality shows) is that it is changing people's lives! It amazes me the sheer will a person has..

OMG! I can't believe you have never heard of it! LOL!

I got sick a couple months back and started watching the reruns on Style.

The new season just started on NBC. I think the reason I like it (cause I am not too much into reality shows) is that it is changing people's lives! It amazes me the sheer will a person has..

That happens to me. While I sort out laundry in the bedroom, with 4 kids it takes me ALL day. :? I have the TV on and catch whatever is on. That's how I have gotten hooked on shows. Sat & Sun afternoons don't have much but reruns. That's how I got hooked on "Grey's Anatomy", "America's Next Top Model" etc... Lately I've been watching Smallville! OMG!!! I have to get the old seasons! :roll:

Jen, I watch that show sometimes. It is amazing what happens. I also caught that Shaquill O'Neil show where kids lost weight! :)++

I want that McLIfe too!

I can't believe they vote off Jerry.. I would have never guessed that one. I am pretty sad about Patty too. BUt I am so happy that Black is kickin everyone's but!

When Jillian was scolding Beau for doubting her.. that whole scene made me bawl like a baby!

I have pretty much been yelling at the TV for the last hour at least haha.

rmuse00...4 KIDS, LAUNDRY and you have time to watch TV??!! Whats your secret?

miracle...how pissed were you when Jerry got voted off?

But Grey's Anatomy?...I'm a nurse and I wish that was my McLife!!

What???? There's no "closet" at your hospital???

If I did not have this routine I'd go nuts! During the commercials I run back and forth from washer/dryer to bedroom. :lol:

Kids watch TV and use the computer in the living room (not internet, which they are not allowed to do unless supervised, and play their computer games) and when I do my stuff in the master bedroom they sometimes look for me and and are bored with what I'm watching, they come in and simply go :dunno: and walk out! 8-)

It literally takes me ALL day to finish the laundry. :roll: So, I guess I'm watching TV all day too! :lol: