LVNV Finally deleted from EQ... push the issue?

CleverCynic

Welp I mentioned in a thread last week that LVNV had disappeared from my EQ, and I was worried it was a temporary thing.

Today I got my investigation results (early I might add) and it specifically says both LVNV TL's were DELETED upon investigation. WHOOHOO! So anyway, most of the ITS and BBB threats I made to LVNV had to do with their EQ reporting which no longer applies.

However, they are still reporting on EX and TU, and they've goofed, they're reporting different amounts. This wasn't even a problem (or violation) until now.

So the question is, do I continue on and send them a letter saying the EQ delete is a good start, but reiterate my ITS for the other two?

Honestly I don't think my ITS had anything to do with the EQ deletes either, it was just my 4th time disputing and they finally gave up I think.

Advice?

Thanks guys!

Clever -

You know what you should do.....wait a little bit, then go after 'em.

So the question is, do I continue on and send them a letter saying the EQ delete is a good start, but reiterate my ITS for the other two?

Yeah, that's my personal opinion. I'd do that if they don't *mysteriously* delete from the other two