True Credit Alerts - Question

lolah

I signed up with True Credit (yes I know people have been cancelled) because I only planned on pulling my report twice a month or so.

But, I am thinking I should have done more research...

Will the alerts tell you when there is a change (i.e. - deletion or if a CA is reporting as disputed..etc) or is that why daily pulls were so important?

I see most changes on my report before i get the alerts...I check everyday...

IC is ok just not enough information at times.

the alerts are a pain, one alert was posted to my account 10 times...I was so worried what it was and had to wait till the next day to see it was something already on my report...

The alerts are not always accurate.

I have not been cancelled and I pull every day for the past three months. Sometimes I let it go a day or two before pulling. I have the same problems with alerts too. The inquiry one is accurate but the whole account added is not. With truecredit it seems that every account I dispute it comes back as an "account has been added"

Maybe people should just start pulling only twice a week (Monday & Thursday) and just wait for the alerts inside of pulling everyday if they are trying to do credit repair.

As far as using daily pulls for bumping, it seems TC and others have finally caught on.

Maybe people should just start pulling only twice a week (Monday & Thursday) and just wait for the alerts inside of pulling everyday if they are trying to do credit repair.

As far as using daily pulls for bumping, it seems TC and others have finally caught on.

Why? They advertise daily pulls? That is what you should get. Credit Repair is not illegal. They have no reason to kick you out just because they think you may be trying to repair your credit.

They kick you out of te lower priced service because they know we are

confessed credit repair junkies. The service you run to is powered by them as well. Just look at the bottom of site and look at all their trademarks.

Arent we learining anything here? I thinking about cancelling my true credit and waiting until the dispute process is over. I say we all should as a boycott of sorts since they set these traps for us.

Why? They advertise daily pulls? That is what you should get. Credit Repair is not illegal. They have no reason to kick you out just because they think you may be trying to repair your credit.

Trust me I'm on "our" side. But I just think TC has finally figured out what was going on and decided to do something about it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I think pulling your credit report daily to bump hard inquiries is a thing of the past for some.

I do think a consumer should still be allowed to pull daily credit reports to monitor the actions (or lack of) by the CRA's, OC's and CA's without it hurting them. To me this would easily be solved by the CRA allowing for a large file size for soft inquiries.

Trust me I'm on "our" side. But I just think TC has finally figured out what was going on and decided to do something about it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I think pulling your credit report daily to bump hard inquiries is a thing of the past for some.

I do think a consumer should still be allowed to pull daily credit reports to monitor the actions (or lack of) by the CRA's, OC's and CA's without it hurting them. To me this would easily be solved by the CRA allowing for a large file size for soft inquiries.

This would also solve a lot of the identity theft problems that happen in this country. It's sad that it is so difficult to see your own credit report.