lolah

Scores went down?

Okay, my scores went down with no activity on my reports. I pulled a new report today and nothing has been added OR deleted. Lates are the same, no new inquiries...etc. The only thing that has changed is my personal information.

They only went down 2 points...but what would cause that?

What gives?

Well the heat outside could have caused the two point drop.

But all joking aside, if you are reffering to FAKOs, then there could be no telling. I'm sure it's only temporary and it will rebound with time.

Ha Ha! (Hear the sarcasm?) I know, it's only 2 points. But my scores are low enough as it is...

You are right...they are only FAKOS. Not willing to cough up the money for FICOS yet.

Okay, my scores went down with no activity on my reports. I pulled a new report today and nothing has been added OR deleted. Lates are the same, no new inquiries...etc. The only thing that has changed is my personal information.

They only went down 2 points...but what would cause that?

What gives?

If your personal information changed...meaning address...I have heard that that will cause a score drop. Because lenders see you as unstable because you moved around. I have no data to back that opinion up with.

And please understand, we all want to help one another. We may joke around because we have seen the same questions asked 100 times. We do out best to help though.

A temporary drop in a FAKO score for only two points is nothing to worry about. Not too often do scores change drastically over night and seeing you just started your credit repair journey you are more likely to see changes over a longer period of time. I don't know anyone who came here and within two months were done repairing their credit.

Don't worry about the drop....I lost 50 points last week when a new ard started posting....I still have one more new one to start reporting too...my biggest one for 2400.00 has not posted yet

I know I will see a big drop in my fakos then....

But my FICO should be very good when it calms down....

You'll be fine...and don't worry the numbers change fast.

my scores drop by 4o points when i started an dispute with equifax, whats up with that

I believe that when you dispute an account and it is an older account, that account no longer is calculated in your FICO scores because it is in dispute. So without that older account ... showing long history ... it brings your score down.

I believe that when you dispute an account and it is an older account, that account no longer is calculated in your FICO scores because it is in dispute. So without that older account ... showing long history ... it brings your score down.

that's my theory also.

Ha Ha! (Hear the sarcasm?)

Man lolah, you need to lighten up. If you can't laugh and cut loose every once in awhile this SH!T will drag you under! Did you know that laughter adds 8 years to your life? Seems to me you're at about -64 right now. Laugh a little.