We should file a class action against TU for False advertising

Seanie

Why would they advertise a product that states "unlimited Credit Reports" when in reality, you will be shut off if you do just that. Just doesn't seem right that we are all getting our service shut off for doing exactly what they advertise!!

Why would they advertise a product that states "unlimited Credit Reports" when in reality, you will be shut off if you do just that. Just doesn't seem right that we are all getting our service shut off for doing exactly what they advertise!!

I think this was discussed in another thread. And it was said that TC advertises is unlimited access to your credit reports. Meaning you can pull the report and one the frist day of the month and look at it the entire month. It didn't really say you had unlimited pulls of your credit report.

But I never used TC. I'm personally not familar with it. I am thinking that if they did offer you unlimited access to your credit report, to me that would mean you could have access to the report from now until you die...instead of just one year like my EQ reports are only saved for.