Making progress

ABaldbrotha

Arrow starting their crap again on a card I paid the OC for a long time ago. The battle begins once again.

Scores tanked. I am not happy.

It's on.

Stay tuned.

Do your thing big daddy! :)

Great progress man..I've just gotten started disputing and I see that Arrow just bought an old First premier account from 5 years ago.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I change them as they go up and down. They recently dropped from Arrow Financial posting a collection account on my 3 reports. I am battling them as we speak. They violated "proper consumer notice" and failed to "validate" the debt.

The scores you see are recent.

________

Iolite vaporizer

Edited by ABaldbrotha

• 3 weeks later...

First off, congrats on your success. You're an inspiration. I'm a beginner here but I'm a serious beginner. I've been doing credit repair on my own for the past 6 months and just found this site! I can't believe I didn't find it earlier.

My questions are:

I noticed that you said you called EQ or EX. How did you get to speak with a representative? Every time I call it's all automated and I can't get through to a person.

Also, why all the jewelry store credit? Is it because you just like jewelry or you get it to boost your credit score? I only ask because I read somewhere that if you get too much new credit it will hurt your score. And I think you also posted that you got denied a Commerce Bank loan because you had too much credit.

Take care,

Jordan NYC

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to reply. I been on vacation.

You can get a rep on EQ or EX if your persistant, take patience. Call whatever number is on the report for disputes or investigation.

I got the Jewery accounts on the advice of this site. Search "Sterling Trifecta" on here and read the info. The high limits v. low utilization helps the score over time.

I did get denied for a Commerce loan and mroe then that in the beginning. Some of the "PRIME" banks will not approve me for credit. They can see the repair work on my reports over the past year or so, and some don't like low limit subprime cards. Just the way it is. Some can even see my old BK Ch 13 and past Tax Lien. These banks have ways of talking to each other and getting what they need to know about you, no matter what. I know Experian offers a lot of services to thier "subscribers" in that area: Court records search, liens, judgements, etc. They can get the info even if its not reported on a credit report.

Hopw this helps

________

COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Edited by ABaldbrotha