Help removing charge offs......

Try4Gr8Credit

I got my charge off removed by typing this letter to EQ after EQ verified it in 02/07. Apparently the OC did not validate ALL the information I requested. Please change it to fit your needs. Note that I disputed for completness and accuracy.

***NOTE***

I don't think the address listed on this letter is valid any longer. I think they use an address in Dallas, TX now instead of the El Paso, TX address mentioned in my letter.

Dispute01.jpg

Dispute02.jpg

• Like 1

I got my charge off removed by typing this letter to EQ after EQ verified it in 02/07. Apparently the OC did not validate ALL the information I requested. Please change it to fit your needs. Note that I disputed for completness and accuracy.

***NOTE***

I don't think the address listed on this letter is valid any longer. I think they use an address in Dallas, TX now instead of the El Paso, TX address mentioned in my letter.

Dispute01.jpg

Dispute02.jpg

Fizzle -

Can you re-post or PM that letter? It's not showing...

It's an imagine...not text. I can view it on here now. Try again, and if not, send me a PM. I'm avoiding pasting the actual text because it will be formatted wrong and can be copied for use. I want people to do a *LITTLE* work and at least type their own letter, using mine as an example.

• 2 months later...

***NOTE***

Dispute01.jpg

Dispute02.jpg

Im confused, so after you sent this letter to the CRA, they validated it? then if they did, how come they removed it? Or did you also send something to the original creditor to validate?

Im confused, so after you sent this letter to the CRA, they validated it? then if they did, how come they removed it? Or did you also send something to the original creditor to validate?

No. In 02/07 I sent a dispute to the CRA. They validated. I contacted the OC, and they claimed to have verified. I think wrote the CRA back the above letter. The CRA then deleted it.

i also have a question. if im sending all these DV letters, how can i tell if they were removed from my CRs? as far as i know, im only entitled to one CR from each of the bureaus once a year... do i have to sign up for something from them that allows me to monitor the CRs continuously thru their website where you pay $ XXX a month?

i also have a question. if im sending all these DV letters, how can i tell if they were removed from my CRs? as far as i know, im only entitled to one CR from each of the bureaus once a year... do i have to sign up for something from them that allows me to monitor the CRs continuously thru their website where you pay $ XXX a month?

You do not have to sign up to recieve results of an investigation. But you do have to wait 30 days before the CRA responds to you. Some people can not wait that long, they use a service that allows them to pull their credit report daily in order to see if the account was deleted before the 30 day mark and to monitor the CRA and make sure they are adding the "consumer disputes" comment to the account once they receive the dispute letter.

If you dispute something with the CRA they must provide you with the results of that investigation. Some CRA's will send you a new updated credit report I think EQ & TU do but EX sends you only the results showing, deleted, remains, updated, etc.

fizzz u think this might work even if say TU and EX are calling my disputes frivolous since they previously verified them???

should iinclude everything u included in your letter- like name update and address?? i know one of them has my name wrong and multiples of it and old address on EX. ....im outside of CSC though, so i would send it directly to EX and TU, what do u think???? just an opinion from u LOL thats i want. give it here!! hehe

fizzz u think this might work even if say TU and EX are calling my disputes frivolous since they previously verified them???

should iinclude everything u included in your letter- like name update and address?? i know one of them has my name wrong and multiples of it and old address on EX. ....im outside of CSC though, so i would send it directly to EX and TU, what do u think???? just an opinion from u LOL thats i want. give it here!! hehe

My goal with that letter was to get them to verify every single data field. All information in your credit file must be complete and accurate. So my theory was to ask the CRA to verify all that information and if they couldn't verify it all in 30 days, they would have to delete the tradeline...which is what happened for me. Of course I was dealing with CSC and I called them up on the 30 day mark and got a run around but eventually I got it deleted that day. I just added the name and address stuff because i was sending in a dispute. I don't think it had anything to do with getting the tradeline deleted.

You could try it and see if it works. Each person is going to have different results...but this tradeline was actually still with in the SOL but it got deleted.