Removing discharged accounts from CRs

sgip2000

I wasn't sure if this is the best place for this post. Mods, feel free to move if there's a better location for it.

I filed CH7 BK in December of 2004. It was discharged as "No Assets" in June of 2005. I have a few accounts listed on my CRs that are not "scheduled" to be removed for about another year. Is it possible to get them removed now?

Thanks.

my hubbie had 4 accounts that should have been IIB - TU did not show them IIB- i disputed all 4 and they just removed all 4 instead of updated to say IIB---better for my hubbie---

Yes, I did mean June of 2005, I have the dates incorrect. I'll fix that.

What your hubbie got is what I'm trying to get, any tricks?

but yours already say IIB, correct? I got some removed that had IIB already by disputing the time..i think the i checked the box " too old please remove" on the experian report.

i believe the accounts can stay on there for 7 years..im wondering way yours only says another year..hubbies Bk was discharged 2002.

but yours already say IIB, correct? I got some removed that had IIB already by disputing the time..i think the i checked the box " too old please remove" on the experian report.

i believe the accounts can stay on there for 7 years..im wondering way yours only says another year..hubbies Bk was discharged 2002.

The accounts in question have a DOFD of almost 7 years ago. BK wasn't filed until 2004. There is about a year left on the reporting limit.

you could try stating "too old" but im new at this also- so id do some more research- i dont want you to end up with an update and have to start the time over...i just joined the group yesterday but ive been ready info non stop for a week prior..im on a rampage to get this mess straight....hubby has med bills started again....if i had this info 7 years ago maybe we wouldnt have paid 14K in med bills to clear report to buy house and then just end of in BK 2 years later...hubby had cancer aehile ago and now 6 surgeries in last 2 years...oh course he was denied Social security and now we have to wait another year to see a judge. anyhow im rambling on....good luck!!!

you could try stating "too old" but im new at this also- so id do some more research- i dont want you to end up with an update and have to start the time over...i just joined the group yesterday but ive been ready info non stop for a week prior..im on a rampage to get this mess straight....hubby has med bills started again....if i had this info 7 years ago maybe we wouldnt have paid 14K in med bills to clear report to buy house and then just end of in BK 2 years later...hubby had cancer aehile ago and now 6 surgeries in last 2 years...oh course he was denied Social security and now we have to wait another year to see a judge. anyhow im rambling on....good luck!!!

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Social Security can be a PITA. Thanks for all your assistance and good luck with everything.