Cic Best Thing Since Sliced Bread!!!!

msekinah

SINCE 9/8/2007,

1. MY SCORES HAVE NOTICEABLE INCREASES:

TU: 539 TO 572, EXP 569 TO 575; EQ 515 TO 542!!!

WITING ON RESULTS OF EQ/EX DISPUTES

TU: FROM 12 DEROG'S--DOWN TO 4. wow!!!

HOPEFUL TO GET 2 JUDGMENTS REMOVED, CAP1, FMC, & ASSET.

ASSET ACCEPTANCE DID ME THE FAVOR OF SENDING BOGUS VALIDATION.

SENT PROOF TO BIG 3: EQ DELETED SAME DAY THEY RCV'D IT!!!

THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT MY MAIL AT THE PO==TIME FOR THE "PAYMENT ENCLOSED" ENVELOPE!!!

NEW COLLECTION COST ME 32 POINTS ON EXPERIAN. HASNT SHOWN UP ON BIG THREE. BET NOT!!! (bETTER NOT)

SPOKE TO THE OC PRIOR TO THIS AND THEY ASSURED ME IT WOULDN'T BE PLACED ON CR UNTIL AFTER A 45 DAY WAITNG PERIOD FOR INSURANCE PAYMENT. I CALLED THE HOSPITAL AND AFTER A BIT OF WRANGLING (7 MINS) I CONVINCED HER TO FAX ME TO CONFIRM SHE CONTACTED CA TO REMOVE ITEM. SHE DID IT WITHIN MINUTES.!!!

HOLD ALL APPLAUSE AND CONGRATS!!! JUST SEND MONEY!!! xdancex

Great Job......Congrats.....

I'm interested in knowing how you are approaching getting your judgement removed. So keep us/me posted.

Again, congrats!:everybodyclap:

if you search this forum and enter vacating judgements, it is laid out for us. also you can look in the legal forum for templates, etc. aftr a lengthy argument who's a veteran lawyer (who knew nothing about credit repair), i decided to look up my state's federal rules of procedure. very helpful. as long as it is paid, you should have no problem.

hope this helps