2 judgements removed but no pop in score for both EX and EQ

tylemcorp

How old were the judgements that you had removed? If a judgement has years of "seasoning" on your credit report, that is, the older it gets the less it affects your actual credit score. If the judgements were old and you had them removed, your score may not improve dramatically. Good going having the judgements removed, though. Many lenders won't grant loans unless judgements are paid in full.

Wow Thanks for the tip on discount isis saved about 10$ . Well I checked and these are the finding . But @ 38$ a shot I wont pull my Fico until a least December ! Ooch 8-)

10/7/07

Fako's

TransUnion Experian Equifax

572 515 583

FICO's

TransUnion Experian Equifax

560 555 628

Stupid Question folks but I can't figure it out . How do I post my scores at the bottom of all my post. So many folks have it on there posts. I think it like a signature or something ?

I think you need 50 posts, which you now have. Click on "User CP" towards the top left, then "edit signature" towards the left.

thanks bigjohn !

Hey leaped . Well I went to the court that the judgement was issued and filed an Affidavit in support of order to show cause. The clerk there should explain to you how to fill out. I filed that i do not recall the account. They will tell you to come back in a few days after the judge has decided to open or not . (they almost always do). Then if they open the case the'll give you a date to return to court .That's usually when the plaintiff lawer will try to settle . But think it through ( Dont get nervous ) . If you cant settle (which i would not advise) then you will go in front of the judge where you can expain you reason for wanting the judgement vacated. My experiance is that they will vacate the judgement but the judge will give the lawer another date on the calendar if they want to continue the law suit. That's what happened my last time but they couldn't support the suit on the date the judge gave them so it was discontinued .But also the lawyers sometimes will ask that the case be discontinued usually for the same reason ( can't support the case ) . The process may be a little different in your state but I would think not by much. Good luck

Thanks, all the "hands on" info I can get helps and gives me a little more hope that I can get my judgements removed.. I live in Fl., we are a homestead state and the judgements are filed on my homestead; my arguement, from everything I've read, is that unsecured judgements can't be placed on homesteads. Leaper...

I would say that you're pretty lucky your score didn't get tanked for a couple of months.

Sometimes when you get big baddies removed, it will put you in a new category...you move up, but to the bottom of the higher credit group.

Great going getting those removed. I have two paid judgements that I would love to have removed, but don't know how to even start, they are only a little over a year old.

I would say that you're pretty lucky your score didn't get tanked for a couple of months.

Sometimes when you get big baddies removed, it will put you in a new category...you move up, but to the bottom of the higher credit group.

This typically happens with BK, I'm not sure about any others though. All in all, you're way better off being judgment free even if you lose some points.