Sobe420

What is Asset Up to?

OK, I have Asset Acceptance trying to collect on an MBNA credit card for over 2,000.00 I disputed and it was deleted from all three agencies. Not to mentin Bank of America is trying to collect on the same account. Then out of nowhere another collection agency is saying it was charged to a Capital One card and they are collecting on it.

But here is the question...Asset Acceptance was deleted for the account from all three CRA, but today they send me a letter trying to request a settlement payment for the $2,000.00. Do I DV or let it go since its deleted from CR?

Even though it was deleted. I know that it can end up back on my report, but someone told me if it has been deleted and comes back all you do is dispute and it will come right off again.

That is not entirely true. It can be reinserted, but you have to receive notice that it is being reinserted.

DV and see what happens.

OK so they were collecting on a Big Account which was 2K the CRA deleted all three of them no problem with no DVs. I am having issues with the small utility bill which is 265. They are comming up on the 15 day limit and now they are blowing up my house phone. Of course I have not answered the calls. But why are they calling if the big account was deleted and now the small one they have no proof I owe it.