They removed BOTH inquiries!! Nooooo!

EEEEK! I disputed some inquiries and they deleted my HSBC account that was JUST re-opened!! I tried disputing the OLD account and they took both off! Maybe that is why my score dropped? Should I contact the CRA's?

If the newly repoened TL is now being reported, it will probably be added back to your report soon.

EEEEK! I disputed some inquiries and they deleted my HSBC account that was JUST re-opened!! I tried disputing the OLD account and they took both off! Maybe that is why my score dropped? Should I contact the CRA's?

HSBC should report next month as long as you have the activity on the card

I accidently disputed a positive account for my friend. It was deleted from TU. It never came back so I wrote the OC a letter and asked them to add it. They sent me this bogus letter back saying that if the item was deleted then it can't ever be put back! lol So even though it was her account they still wouldn't put it back on TU. It didn't really hurt her anyway....

I accidently disputed a positive account for my friend. It was deleted from TU. It never came back so I wrote the OC a letter and asked them to add it. They sent me this bogus letter back saying that if the item was deleted then it can't ever be put back! lol So even though it was her account they still wouldn't put it back on TU. It didn't really hurt her anyway....

Was this an account that was still open? If the account is still open and active, the next time they report any changes to the TL it will reappear.