TRIPLE CROWN THROWDOWN for 600 and 700 clubs

sweetcheeks

Connor and I had goals of 600 club by years' end and had some friendly competition going......so then I thought ......Hey why not take our race for the 600 club public and open it up to all the posters...

here's the thought.....

It will be called the triple crown throwdown for the 600 and 700 clubs... winner needs to have all three scores in the same club (all 600 or all 700) by the end of the year to win and winner gets braggin' rights.

Who's In??

Connor and I had goals of 600 club by years' end and had some friendly competition going......so then I thought ......Hey why not take our race for the 600 club public and open it up to all the posters...

here's the thought.....

It will be called the triple crown throwdown for the 600 and 700 clubs... winner needs to have all three scores in the same club (all 600 or all 700) by the end of the year to win and winner gets braggin' rights.

Who's In??

Count me in too.......... I am currently at (FICO's) TU 734 EQ 639 and EX 631.

I would like to have 720+ on all three as well.

Im in... but I'll have to say I don't know what my FICO scores are @ this point... only Fako's.

Is this a pre-req?

I don't think it should be required now. But start saving money now and hopefully by the end of Dec 07 you will be able to afford to get your MYFICO scores using a 20% discount code. It will probably be about $40 I think?

No because I dont have fico's yet either according to them I'm scoreless!

I'm waiting for new TL's to report- to expensive for constant fico pulling use fako's as a guide and when you are ready to claim your winnings you will need to post real fico's showing that you are the winner