I finally bought my FICOS!!!!

It's ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet those are actually a little lower than when you applied for the last 2 cards since you have really new accounts. You're probably in really good shape in 6 months time... 700's at least.

body006.gif

Try for AMEX Blue, they only denied me because my experian was below 650 even though my TU was 675.

It's ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet those are actually a little lower than when you applied for the last 2 cards since you have really new accounts. You're probably in really good shape in 6 months time... 700's at least.

body006.gif

Try for AMEX Blue, they only denied me because my experian was below 650 even though my TU was 675.

I waited as long as I could...I did not want to waste my money, Thanks for the congrats

Hey Skrangs don't worry your head about it too much. I started with Ficos around 425 back in Feb when I started my own credit repair. Now my Ficos in my siggy reflect my CR with 15 derogs on my EX and TU. I only have 11 derogs on my EQ. Sometimes I feel bad saying anything when people say I have no baddies but a low fico. :neutral:

Great job, congrats! When you buy your credit scores, does this act as an inquiry? Sorry I'm new. Also, how do you keep checking on them monthly?

Bought my scores yesterday, The date is on the signature picture...pulling your own credit does not cause an inquiry.

I check my credit daily, look for the sticky at the top of the page, says credit monitoring services...first sticky by our buddy Isislc...we are so proud...

Good luck