BBB/Merkurfan 1 , Wamu/providian 0

merkurfan

45 days after my BBB complaint I get a call from wamu.. "We show the account opened in 2000 with your name on it however our fraud department can not link the account to you there for we are re-purchasing the debt from arrow and are instructing the CRA's to delete" !!!!!

I got her name and number just in case, letter is in the mail to me :)

WOO HOO!!!

Down to 3 nastys on EX, 5 on TU 0 on EQ!

45 days after my BBB complaint I get a call from wamu.. "We show the account opened in 2000 with your name on it however our fraud department can not link the account to you there for we are re-purchasing the debt from arrow and are instructing the CRA's to delete" !!!!!

I got her name and number just in case, letter is in the mail to me :)

WOO HOO!!!

Down to 3 nastys on EX, 5 on TU 0 on EQ!

congratulations! You and the BBB are working wonders!

She said she was going to request that arrow delete to, I repiled "oh they did back in april when I disputed with them" she asked why i did not dispute with them in april as well and that is when I pointed out to her that I did. Many times, 4 to be exact. I gave her the tracking numbers from the letters I had sent and e-mailed the doc files of the letters sent. I was told they would "get to the bottom of the failure".. I was like, ok, can I have a Wamu card??? Once the account in question is handled They will likely give me one.

She said she was going to request that arrow delete to, I repiled "oh they did back in april when I disputed with them" she asked why i did not dispute with them in april as well and that is when I pointed out to her that I did. Many times, 4 to be exact. I gave her the tracking numbers from the letters I had sent and e-mailed the doc files of the letters sent. I was told they would "get to the bottom of the failure".. I was like, ok, can I have a Wamu card??? Once the account in question is handled They will likely give me one.

HAHAHA! if you get it, you will be a welcomed member of the club. My CR had a providian charge off but it didn't make it to wamu and I got a card. LOL

Congrats Merk! I am in a battle with Arrow Financial right now too and after making my complaint to the BBB online I got a letter saying they are requesting the original documents and that they are ceasing all collection activity until they receive validation of debt from the OC. But I think they should have this because they supposedly bought the debt. I hope it works out the same for me as for you.

Well I got some good news I guess from WAMU/PROV. I called to see if they could give me any information on my account they are listing on my CR. They told me that they have no paperwork and that Arrow Financial should have all the paperwork. I asked for his name and number and got everything down. Will update later.

Congrats Merk! I am in a battle with Arrow Financial right now too and after making my complaint to the BBB online I got a letter saying they are requesting the original documents and that they are ceasing all collection activity until they receive validation of debt from the OC. But I think they should have this because they supposedly bought the debt. I hope it works out the same for me as for you.

Now is the time to dispute with the CRA's. they have stopped collection activities. Verifying IS collection activities.

JERKS!! They just called, fraud get "new information" they will call me in 2 days to let me know what they found.

I'll remind them their 30 days to handle my dispute ended in MAY! And I WILL take that to the court house. It does not really matter what they find out today 10/15/07 when their 30 days to handle my dispute, signed for 04/30/07 expired 05/30/07

I did dispute with the CRA on the Arrow Financial and they "VERIFIED" the debt. I laughed at them and said how? I have a letter from Arrow's Corporate Counsel stating they are ceasing collection activities. They told me to send in the paperwork.

Quick question. If they say they are ceasing collections and it remains on my credit report is that considered collections or only if I dispute it and they verify it.

Basically, your doing the 1-2 punch with them. They have stopped collection activity, now punch um off your report. The fact that the TL was there before they stopped does not mean they have to remove it. However, verifing it is correct IS collection activity. There for, they can not verify during the time they have suspended collections.