West Asset Management---Again!!

Moneedshelp

I have at least 5 accounts (old medical) on my report. Sent first DV they responded with a billing statement from some account I didn't ask about. Never responded about the 5 accounts that are on my report.

I sent a second DV with more stern language giving 15 days to respond and mentioned that they were in violation by updating the accounts at least 2 times since the DV was received.

Well today, I received 6 letters saying they have already forwarded the verification to me for each of the accounts, plus they added one. SUCH A BIG FAT LIE!! The only correspondence I have received from them was the unrelated billing statement. Frigging Liars. Can you tell I am angry? What do I do now??

Do I send something again saying I haven't received anything? When can I file complaints with BBB and AG? What next?? I bet they are stalling. I don't think they have anything. These are old debts, records have gone through a Hurricane or two.

I have at least 5 accounts (old medical) on my report. Sent first DV they responded with a billing statement from some account I didn't ask about. Never responded about the 5 accounts that are on my report.

I sent a second DV with more stern language giving 15 days to respond and mentioned that they were in violation by updating the accounts at least 2 times since the DV was received.

Well today, I received 6 letters saying they have already forwarded the verification to me for each of the accounts, plus they added one. SUCH A BIG FAT LIE!! The only correspondence I have received from them was the unrelated billing statement. Frigging Liars. Can you tell I am angry? What do I do now??

Do I send something again saying I haven't received anything? When can I file complaints with BBB and AG? What next?? I bet they are stalling. I don't think they have anything. These are old debts, records have gone through a Hurricane or two.

You can complain to The AG,BBB & FTC Now!!!!! Don;t let these dirtbags off the hook. Keep the pressure on and follow the steps outlined on this site. They do work. It might take time, but you will get there.

Good luck!