Have sent debt validation letters with no responses..Next Step

I noticed the awesome flow chart and have the sample letter that asks they stop reporting it as a debt BUT more than one JDB is saying we owe them. Do I send the 'stop reporting this to the CRA's' to all of the people we have sent debt validation letters to, even if it is for the same debt?

This may have some of my stuff in it, but it is an idea you can work with....

This letter is written in response to your failure to validate this debt. During the validation period, you continued collection activity and reported this account repeatedly. You have reported duplicate accounts and as of last week are reporting this as an r/f. This is a violation of the rights afforded to me under the FDCPA section 809 (B) and subject to a $1000 fine. In addition, complete validation has not been received. Under this same Act, these letters received is continued collection activity although and subject to another $1000 fine.

When validation is requested, you were required to provide me with proof that you own or were assigned the debt, my signature on the contract and that you are licensed to collect in my state.

At this time, you now are required to remove this listing from my credit report as you are in violation of FDCPA 809 (B). You have not complied with the FDCPA and are now in violation of the Act. If this is not removed and a certificate of deletion provided within 15 days, I will file a lawsuit.

I have already contacted the BBB, FTC and IL AG.

This may have some of my stuff in it, but it is an idea you can work with....

This letter is written in response to your failure to validate this debt. During the validation period, you continued collection activity and reported this account repeatedly. You have reported duplicate accounts and as of last week are reporting this as an r/f. This is a violation of the rights afforded to me under the FDCPA section 809 (B) and subject to a $1000 fine. In addition, complete validation has not been received. Under this same Act, these letters received is continued collection activity although and subject to another $1000 fine.

When validation is requested, you were required to provide me with proof that you own or were assigned the debt, my signature on the contract and that you are licensed to collect in my state.

At this time, you now are required to remove this listing from my credit report as you are in violation of FDCPA 809 (B). You have not complied with the FDCPA and are now in violation of the Act. If this is not removed and a certificate of deletion provided within 15 days, I will file a lawsuit.

I have already contacted the BBB, FTC and IL AG.

Wow! Thank you, it is much appreciated :)