Capital One

sashim80

Hey guys! A couple years ago (unknowligly) I settled with Capital One. Well they are still charging me fees or something becasue my balance keeps going up. They shouldnt be doing this should they?? They dont have anything on my reports about being settled either??? I have a feeling Im screwed! :(

They never called again after thet, surely they have somthing in their records about that payment?? What should I say to them?

CAPITAL 1 BK More about this account >>

TransUnion Experian Equifax

Condition: Derogatory Derogatory Derogatory

Balance: $603 $603 $603

Type: Credit Card Credit Card

Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff Collection/Chargeoff Collection/Chargeoff

Hey guys! A couple years ago (unknowligly) I settled with Capital One. Well they are still charging me fees or something becasue my balance keeps going up. They shouldnt be doing this should they?? They dont have anything on my reports about being settled either??? I have a feeling Im screwed! :(

They never called again after thet, surely they have somthing in their records about that payment?? What should I say to them?

CAPITAL 1 BK More about this account >>

TransUnion Experian Equifax

Condition: Derogatory Derogatory Derogatory

Balance: $603 $603 $603

Type: Credit Card Credit Card

Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff Collection/Chargeoff Collection/Chargeoff

If you paid them, that my have reset the SOL for your state. You need to research that.

It looks like this account is “charged off” and if this is true there should be no more interest and fees charged to your account. Capital One should just be happy that you are paying on this account. I agree with Fizzle1979, investigate this with them and find out what is going on.

Did u settle or simply sent them money?

Did you get the agreement in writing? A letter from them stating that the act is settled?

I am in negotiations right now with CRAP 1--but b4 any funds are sent..they'll need to send me something in writing...

Write a letter asking for history of the act...make sure u send it with the full acct number, SSN and address..