Late pays that were not late

Loppis32

Hi everyone this site is AWESOME!! When i found it i was more happier than a tornado in a trailer park. I am new at this so bare with me please.

I have late pay of 30, 60, 90 days after chapter 7 was filed. I disputed it and it came back verified. Should i dispute it again or should i write the Credit Union at fault or both? If i should write the Credit Union do i ask for them to verify the late pays, do they have to? Help

Hi everyone this site is AWESOME!! When i found it i was more happier than a tornado in a trailer park. I am new at this so bare with me please.

I have late pay of 30, 60, 90 days after chapter 7 was filed. I disputed it and it came back verified. Should i dispute it again or should i write the Credit Union at fault or both? If i should write the Credit Union do i ask for them to verify the late pays, do they have to? Help

Just had to face this myself. I called the OC and reminded them that their incorrect reporting would be concidered a violation of the chapter 7 discharge. They appologized and said the account would be removed and a letter stating that would be mailed.

Well they challenged the chapter 7 and we settled out of court, but they can't report late pays if none were due, then the keyed derogatory for 12 months after that

9/26/05 chapter 7 filed

9/05 late pay 30 days

10/05 late pay 60 days

11/05 Late pay 90 days

12/20/05 Discharge date

5/1/06 Settlement date

Well they challenged the chapter 7 and we settled out of court, but they can't report late pays if none were due, then the keyed derogatory for 12 months after that
I'd go at them aggressively. Write the CU a letter directly and explain that you will enforce your rights to have them report correctly and they are liable for not doing so.

My only deletions EVER came from a CU that was actually reporting a late payment and an IIB account correctly. I wrote them a letter telling them that the the tradelines are reporting incorrectly and I will be seeing an attorney to enforce my rights. They folded like a cheap suit and deleted them both the next week.