Attempts that work at removing Charge Offs

isislc

What were YOUR best attempts that got a Charge Off removed? I've gotten all but a couple of small CA accounts that I was told I need to pay before I can get a mortgage. Well, I have a few charge offs from BK so I want to see other people's methods for successfully getting them removed. Any info would be helpful and YES I did already do a search. lol.

What were YOUR best attempts that got a Charge Off removed? I've gotten all but a couple of small CA accounts that I was told I need to pay before I can get a mortgage. Well, I have a few charge offs from BK so I want to see other people's methods for successfully getting them removed. Any info would be helpful and YES I did already do a search. lol.

I have gotten paid charge off's remove, but no such luck with unpaid ones.. EXCEPT... I am still awating response from a 2nd DV letter sent to Presido for an old Providian account I have. They have about 5 more days to repsond... if not then I am sending my proof to the CRA and hopefully have it removed that way.