Yeah I remember you saying that. I really can't explain it, when I had like a 550 and NO positive trade lines I got a pre-approval from them a little over a year ago, followed by a pre-approval from exxon/mobil which I also got.

Both cards seem elusive to everyone else... but I can't seem to get any OTHER store cards now with my wayyy higher scores, so go figure.

If you have online-bill pay with JCP you can manually ask for a CL increase at the website. Every time I've tried it I've gotten an increase. In the year I've had the card I've from $250 opening line to $1800 as of last week. I've always PIF when there's been activity with the card.

If you have online-bill pay with JCP you can manually ask for a CL increase at the website. Every time I've tried it I've gotten an increase. In the year I've had the card I've from $250 opening line to $1800 as of last week.

Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with getting a CIL from them so I do a CIL increase on their website quite a bit....:lol::lol: And so far, have not gotten any love! Maybe they've just set up their system to auto decline me because I'm annoying them..........:oops::lol:

Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with getting a CIL from them so I do a CIL increase on their website quite a bit....:lol::lol: And so far, have not gotten any love! Maybe they've just set up their system to auto decline me because I'm annoying them..........:oops::lol:

GEMB is weird like that. The same day last week that they gave me a $500 increase on my JCP card, they wouldn't give me an increase on my Sams Club Card, and I've used my Sams Club card about 10X as much my JCP card in the same period (and PIF each month).

My payment history is perfect and I didn't get a CLI until the 1 year mark, and it was pretty small. But I started with a $500 limit, they upped it to $650. They say you can request every 3 months from that point on.

Same here but they only increased to $600