Chase Identity Protection, does bumpage work with it?

beeboah

Just curious, I am sure it uses the TC engine, but I haven't seen my 2 TU inquiries fall off in the last 3 weeks of bumping.

However, it always took me months of bumping before my inquiries fell off.

Just wanted to know, so I don't waste any more money on chase if not required.

Thanks!

Thanks,

I have already been banned, then reinstated.

Will I get banned again potentially?

It is possible.

Before you go spending money right away at Chase, check out Privacy Matters. They have a week free trial and after cancelling by phone many have been getting a years service with only 1 months payment of $29.95.

http://www.privacymatters.com/

They also use the same TC engine.

If you have been banned by TC, you WILL be banned by CIP eventually. Several of us have gone through the same cup of tea even though we minimalized the amount of pulling through CIP. We have all moved on to Privacy matters AND Credit Diagnosis. As long as you use different user names and credit cards, you can log in and pull twice daily. In my 3 weeks I've had 3 inqs bumped so far. :D

• 2 weeks later...
If you have been banned by TC, you WILL be banned by CIP eventually. Several of us have gone through the same cup of tea even though we minimalized the amount of pulling through CIP. We have all moved on to Privacy matters AND Credit Diagnosis. As long as you use different user names and credit cards, you can log in and pull twice daily. In my 3 weeks I've had 3 inqs bumped so far. :D

I have PM and I can only pull once every 24 hours. :confused:

Lolah, I have Privacy Matters and Credit Diagnosis which are both sister companies but you CAN be registered with both. I pull my report with one in the morning and the other at night, hence getting 2 bumps a day. I use both of them since, as I explained they are sister companies, if I get banned from one I'll get banned from the other. I've already confirmed that if you call on one account, they do see if you are registered with the sister company also. So it's pretty much a given that if you get banned from one you'll be banned from the other. I use these two in order to save my options to jump to another CR service that will still let me get bumpage. Might as well power pull while I can. :D

Lolah, I have Privacy Matters and Credit Diagnosis which are both sister companies but you CAN be registered with both. I pull my report with one in the morning and the other at night, hence getting 2 bumps a day. I use both of them since, as I explained they are sister companies, if I get banned from one I'll get banned from the other. I've already confirmed that if you call on one account, they do see if you are registered with the sister company also. So it's pretty much a given that if you get banned from one you'll be banned from the other. I use these two in order to save my options to jump to another CR service that will still let me get bumpage. Might as well power pull while I can. :D

Okay, a DUMB question :oops: but you have to pay for both, right? How much is CD?

• 7 months later...

After posting here on the 13th I started doing daily pulls with creditkarma and the new Chase. Both of my TU inquires have bumped off as of today. CIP must have had them ready to fall off. First one fell off yesterday, second one today.

PM is 29.95 but cancel before the $1 week and it's just 29.95 for the whole year. CD on the other hand is 29.95 a month after the $1 week. I tried cancelling it on DB account and it didn't give me the year option.

PM did not offer me the one year deal. They said ok, bye.