lisajt66

Again I Just Couldnt Help Myself...

Was soooo jealous of everyone with a TARGET cc!! (C'mon admit it...we ALL love TARGET!!) So, I just applied online...AND...

Congratulations! For any Target lover, those are the words you've been waiting for. Your new REDcardSM will arrive shortly by mail, as well as a certificate for 10% off* an entire day of shopping at Target stores and 10% off one entire purchase at Target.com when you use your REDcard.

So, its not a TARGET VISA...but I'm still a happy girl!!::Chasey::::Chasey::

Ok...so I thought maybe I was on a roll...HOOTERS on the 16th, TARGET today...I felt the overwhelming urge, I couln't stop myself :please::please::please:...

Congratulations! Your application for credit with Kay Jewelers has been approved and is available for immediate use. Your account number and credit line are listed below.

spacer.gifAccount Number: xxxxxxxxxx

Credit Line: $2000*

:bedjump::bedjump::bedjump::bedjump::bedjump:

Thank you very much!! Not sure what the CL is for Target..maybe I'll call in the AM...though maybe I"ll wait for it to come in the mail...I think sometimes the anticipation and waiting for the "unknown" of the CL is better than the actual approval!!

Hey...you loved me in the HOOTERS thread..

I'm in love lisa...

are you trying to put a damper on my new found happiness??!!

Cynic is right, it's almost always $200..... But within 45 days they upped mine to $500 and I didn't even know until I logged on to my account to pay the bill.... That was a year ago and recently they just upped me to $750.... Again, I had NO IDEA!! So it looks like if you pay on time and use it semi-frequently.... You'll get a higher limit..... ENJOY!!!!!

Hey...you loved me in the HOOTERS thread..

are you trying to put a damper on my new found happiness??!!

Actually that was BigJohnStud that professed his love for you. I only admitted to being really excited by your boobies. But that's a lot coming from an a$$ guy...

Ok...so I thought maybe I was on a roll...HOOTERS on the 16th, TARGET today...I felt the overwhelming urge, I couln't stop

IMHO, this is how it is done. I apply in sprees, then wait six months or so and do it again.

-r

My last spree..

Target NO! To many inq's, high util

Macy's NO! To many PR's (recon letter sent, 1 paid pr to is to many?)

Jared YES! 1500

Kay YES! 1500

Orchard YES! 300! (but some a$$hole wrote me a bad check and caused the 19 to bounce, apply again the say)

Sprint YES! bub bye spending limit, hello 6 lines.

Cap1 YES! I will get a card in 3 months after loading their prepaid card 500 bucks once every month.

Actually that was BigJohnStud that professed his love for you. I only admitted to being really excited by your boobies. But that's a lot coming from an a$$ guy...

Sorry Clevercynic...sometimes its hard for a girl to tell all of you sexy guys here at CIC apart

P.S My a$$ is pretty fabulous too!! xshakeitx

Cynic is right, it's almost always $200..... But within 45 days they upped mine to $500 and I didn't even know until I logged on to my account to pay the bill.... That was a year ago and recently they just upped me to $750.... Again, I had NO IDEA!! So it looks like if you pay on time and use it semi-frequently.... You'll get a higher limit..... ENJOY!!!!!

They started me with $200, then three months after that gave me $500, then two months after that converted me to the target Visa with a $5,000 limit. I never even asked!

-r

They started me with $200, then three months after that gave me $500, then two months after that converted me to the target Visa with a $5,000 limit. I never even asked!

-r

Same here...$200 then $500 then converted to Target Visa CL $3000...all in a span of 7 months...I did not ask for increases.

Sorry Clevercynic...sometimes its hard for a girl to tell all of you sexy guys here at CIC apart

P.S My a$$ is pretty fabulous too!! xshakeitx

Gotta love a girl who "can't help herself"....

I think I may have made it to cyber-first base with this one!

Gotta love a girl who "can't help herself"....

I think I may have made it to cyber-first base with this one!

If your avatar is any indication as to how far you've come (pun intended) in terms of running the cyber bases, I'm assuming that you've probably broken the cyber HR record.....

Well, when I talked to the Target CSR guy, he said that they now review all Target Red cards every month. He then continued to say that they use the red card to check on your payment habits and as long as you pay in good for a few months they WILL graduate you.

Well, when I talked to the Target CSR guy, he said that they now review all Target Red cards every month. He then continued to say that they use the red card to check on your payment habits and as long as you pay in good for a few months they WILL graduate you.

That's good to know. I used mine then paid online. Will do the same this week, but probably keep a small balance. I want that Visa!!

Just a quick update...rec'd an email that my Target statement was ready for viewing...logged in and my CL was increased to $500!!! Yeah for me!!

:BigDance::BigDance::BigDance: