AU Question Stay or get off

I heard AU will no longer count in the near future. Should one request removal. There are two tradelines in question and for the same account. One lost/ stolen and one open for the same account. Both report different Limits. The one lost/stolen account reports 11,500 credlt line with balance 5,700 and the other reports 13, 500 credit line with 5,700 balance. Account open 2003 history. Both TL are the same account. Will it be better to get off the account and lose the history. Will the FICO change much with regards to the debt ratio reporting...

Truthfully this whole situation is too new for anyone here to have a clear read on what to expect, consequences, what's the best move to make, etc. We have to see how it shakes out.. which means waiting for people to post their experiences when it actually happens to them.

I added Hubby as an AU, before that he had no score at all...then I pulled his CR and he's up to 629..I applied for a Hooters card and CJ for him...this will give him a score and I can get him credit...I will pull the AU when he no longer needs it...but for now it's the basis of his score...

When I see a change in his score when AU's are phased out he should be able to stand up for himself...I think it's going to be awhile till AU scores are dead...as only one CRA will be using the new model after the first of the year.