I got some Kay love the other night - pulled EQ, so I app'd Jared and JRobinson and they both pulled TU ( :confused: ). I wish they had pulled all three from EQ since Kay was instant approval but Jared and JR said 7-10 days.

TU is my weakest and they seem to hang on to BS the longest...

I got some Kay love the other night - pulled EQ, so I app'd Jared and JRobinson and they both pulled TU ( :confused: ). I wish they had pulled all three from EQ since Kay was instant approval but Jared and JR said 7-10 days.

TU is my weakest and they seem to hang on to BS the longest...

Jared almost always says 7-10 days. The do a lot of the processing manually.

says they are unable to fully process my app? i will receive snail mail in 20 days...any fortune tellers out there that can tell me what the letter will say?

Proabably i big fat NO huh...I have my TU and EX reports cleaned up but not EQ yet. could be the problem .

Sweet! I honeslty think sterling will replace CJ.. If your credit is so bad you can't get a sterling card then go for a CJ one. You can have as many sterling cards as you want as long as you don't mind the INQ's (bump or dispute). It's GREAT for util :)

• Like 1

Did Kay and jared saturday, Kay was instant approval for 5100.00....I said WOW....Approved for Jared today....so it looks like an easy 10 grand for me...LOL I wear only my wedding rings.

I too needed this for utilization....sock drawer will have a new tenant.

Well, I just applied for hubby, and got the email in one hour thing. Im really really hoping he gets this!!!!

UPDATE... They just emailed me and it says they will send me a letter in 20 days. BOOOOHOOOOO!! I wonder who they pulled. He really doesnt have that many things. Maybe 1 collection on each report. His problem is he only has 1 year of credit history. DUMMY!!

So, I finally broke down and applied for Kay. I was asked some security questions online then immediately received a phone call from a gentleman from Kay who asked additional questions regarding info on my CR. Said he called because of a fraud alert on my CR (was supposed to expire at the beginning of this month). About 5 mins later I receive an email saying I was approved for $3,000.

Funny thing is I had a Kay account about 8 years ago that was charged off. As part of my agreement to pay it off, they would report as a positive account closed by consumer. It was still reporting, but the limit was only $400. Same thing happened with Macy's but they gave me the same $400 limit I had previously. So I wonder if both the old and the new TL's are gonna report. Anyone know?

My Bro In Law is a business owner and has every AmEx card available; personal and corporate. My DW runs his business office and has been relaying the trials and tribs of my hijacked credit and subsequent repair. He jumped off and applied for Kay, Jared and JBR... $5000 each and he doesn't even need the TLs. :hmm: