I don't really care about the nicks right now (take a nick or two, worry later :lol: )

I did go for Jared's (thought I'd wait a while for the third so they don't think I'm a nut). I got the old "you'll hear from us in 7 days" and even though I've read umpteen+ times here that's just the way they do it, it still makes me nervous.:|

I'm sure you'll get it, whocares. The hub applied for Kay's and got it, then applied for Jared and JB and is waiting on them. I'm sure if you got two, you'll get the third.

*funny note: I thought someone was being flippant and rude when they said something like, "Hey, whocares" in another thread. Whatta name - but then I picked the pretend fudge shop from the kids' made-up stories...

Oh yeah, and someone's kid was amused by the hippo - make that two kids now - one of mine said, "A purple hippo! Hey mommy, the hippo is funny!"

:?:wink:

I'm sure you'll get it, whocares. The hub applied for Kay's and got it, then applied for Jared and JB and is waiting on them. I'm sure if you got two, you'll get the third.

*funny note: I thought someone was being flippant and rude when they said something like, "Hey, whocares" in another thread. Whatta name - but then I picked the pretend fudge shop from the kids' made-up stories...

Oh yeah, and someone's kid was amused by the hippo - make that two kids now - one of mine said, "A purple hippo! Hey mommy, the hippo is funny!"

:?:wink:

LOL I like my nic too, and really who cares who I am? I like seeing some of the different names...it gives me ideas...But thanks for caring...

Got tired of reading about Kay & J...

Congratulations! Your application for credit with Kay Jewelers has been approved and is available for immediate use. Your account number and credit line are listed below.

Account Number: XXXXXXXX

Credit Line: $2000*

Tyring to complete Jared app online now.

:lol:

Thank you very much.....

Got tired of reading about Kay & J...

Congratulations! Your application for credit with Kay Jewelers has been approved and is available for immediate use. Your account number and credit line are listed below.

Account Number: XXXXXXXX

Credit Line: $2000*

Tyring to complete Jared app online now.

:lol:

Thank you very much.....

Congrats. Thats pretty much what happened to me as well :mrgreen:

I updated this in the other thread but not here (sorry anyone, if you're reading this twice, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about my jewelry cards) - I got an e-mail telling me the Jared's card is on its way! So I went ahead and applied for J.B. Robinson's, whose application was EXACTLY the same as Jared's. I'm sort of cavalierly expecting the JBR to be approved at this point.

This is one of the best tips I've found on this board. I applied for Friedman's too, (different bank,not a STerling company, waiting for reply) and the hub loaded up on all of these, too). THANKS again for the great tips, everyone!