Jump to content

Not a collection agency


Recommended Posts

I'm getting ready to send out DV letters to the CA's. But I just realized that one of them is not an actual CA. It's HSBC/TAX. I remember when I did a tax return one year, I asked for the rapid refund. They came back at me a few weeks later saying they only received partial payment from the IRS. Is there a way to dispute this? Have any recommendations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.